This is the web site of Tabb Training, which is owned by TABB Group, LLC (“TABB Group” or “us”)
Our postal address is 115 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10006.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://training.tabbgroup.com (the “Site”) and explains what we do with the personal information that we collect from you. Please read the following to understand our practices regarding personal information and how they affect you as you use our features and services. This statement discloses our current privacy practices; if we make material changes to these practices, we will announce them at https://training.tabbgroup.com, but it is your responsibility to check this Policy on the Site. You will not receive individual notice of changes (and, if we do, in our discretion, provide such notice on any occasion, we do not assume an obligation to provide notice in the future).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact the Site’s privacy coordinator at email@example.com
We collect information automatically and when that information is provided to us, whether at the time of registration, in forums, in communications, or otherwise. When you register, we ask for your name, email address, and other personal information. We also may ask for information at other times, as when you enter promotions, respond to surveys or forward information from our Site to your contacts. You are not required to provide any particular information to us, though some features of the Site may not be available to those who have not provided such information. We may collect additional information from contributors. We do not have any reason to collect bank or credit card information, and we ask that you not provide or volunteer such information.
In addition, our web server automatically recognizes a visitor’s Internet protocol address (“IP Address”) and may also recognize a visitor’s e-mail address. We collect IP addresses for site security as well as to track Site usage. We also may use a feature known as a “cookie.” Cookies contain bits of information that websites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are discussed below.
Besides cookies, we may also use tiny electronic images (called “single-pixel GIFs” or “Web beacons”), which allow us to count users who have visited specific pages or access certain cookies. We may use single-pixel GIFs to count and recognize users, to conduct research on behalf of some partners on their websites, to determine whether email messages were opened or acted upon, for auditing purposes, and to determine aggregate information about users, including demographic and usage information.
Advertising networks that serve ads on our site may also use single-pixel GIFs in their advertisements. In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a Web page, including an ad banner, can act as a Web beacon.
We endeavor at all times to maintain all data collected in a secure manner, but there can be no absolute guarantee of data security. We generally maintain sensitive data, including email and physical addresses and information about your place of employment, on secure servers behind a “firewall.” If there is a material breach of data security, we will seek to notify those affected directly provided we have sufficient information to contact them directly.
We generally do not ask for contact information as part of email communications or solicitations, and if you receive an email from us seeking such information, we ask that you contact us immediately from the website or by typing the following address in your email:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use the “reply” button in the communication. If you are using a computer to which others have access, such as one in a computer lab, Internet cafe, or public library, always remember to log out and close your browser window when leaving our site.
Use of Data
We may use data for several purposes, including diagnosing service or technology problems, assessing and maintaining system security, displaying appropriate advertising or content, studying how people use our site, and reporting to advertisers about aggregate, but not individual, information derived from IP addresses.
We do not currently disclose any personally identifiable information about individual users, except as described in this Policy. We may provide aggregate information to partners and advertisers. We may also disclose aggregate information to describe our services and audience for other lawful purposes. In addition, we may provide personally identifiable information to third parties, including advertisers, as described below.
As for individually identifiable information, we may disclose it only under the following circumstances:
* We may provide partners and clients of TABB Group the ability to utilize contact lists to provide information or offer invitations, services, products or material which may be of interest to Tabb Training users. Such contact information is provided, if at all, on a use by use basis. You may contact us at email@example.com to have your name removed from any lists which we provide.
* We may disclose information to others when we have your consent or with your permission. For example, if you forward an article using our Site, the recipient will receive individually identifiable information provided by you.
* We may disclose your personal information as required by applicable law, or in response to legal process, to protect our or others’ rights or property.
* We may disclose personal information in some other limited circumstances, but we will specifically describe them to you when we collect the information, such as in the rules of a contest or promotion or a new service. For example, if we are going to give personal information to a contest’s sponsor, we will disclose it when you sign up for the contest, so that you can decide whether to enter.
* We may employ contractors or other third parties to help with our operations. We may give them access to databases of user information, so that they can perform their services for us, including performing system maintenance, displaying personalized content (such as portfolios), performing list analysis or management, or sending mailings for us from our advertisers. These parties are all subject to confidentiality agreements that restrict their use and disclosure of information they obtain through their relationship with us.
* Note that these policies may change from time to time, and that we do not make any representations with respect to how any entity that acquired us or the Site in the future may act.
Changes or Corrections
If you want to correct or change information which you have provided to us, please go to the “My Profile” section of www.TabbGroup.com. Please contact us at the above address(es) if you have any other questions or wish to make any other changes.
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. We operate our Site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
Please remember that whenever you disclose personal information publicly, including in the forums on the Site, that information can be collected and used by others. If you post personal information online where people can see it, people will know that information and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. If you do not want strangers to have your email address, you should not post your email address on a discussion board.
Our Site is located in and directed to the United States. This Privacy Statement applies to the operations of our U.S. Site. Data handling practices and rules may differ from country to country. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Last Update: March 4, 2019